Soft Re-opening Extension (10 additional members) on Aug 6th
As we settle into this new normal, our priority at Good Gorilla continues to be the health and safety of off our community. In line with those priorities we will continue to take a slower and more cautious approach as we enter our 2nd stage of Soft Re-opening to coincide with Ontario’s Phase 3 (Aug 1st).
At this moment, we continue to only open to current members and unfortunately will not be accepting new members.
After our first re-opening phase and testing, we are now confident that we are able to gradually and safely increase the capacity of members while maintaining social distancing.
Working, connecting and relaxing in safe way.
How we are implementing to accommodate a larger group:
- Face coverings will be required everywhere inside the office, except when you are seated at your desk. Obviously you are welcome to keep your mask on at all time.
- Food & drinks should be consumed at your desk or at a safe distance between members.
- Sanitize your hand each time you enter the space. Sanitizers wipes and masks are available in multiple areas.
- Sneeze guards have been put in place at different locations within the space.
- HEPA antimicrobial filters will be added to the A/C Units. Separate air purifier will also be added to both partitions.
- The layout of the space has been reconfigured to allow more space between each member.
- Our services will continue to be limited. However, the community manager will be available through Slack and Optix.
- Cleaners will come every weekend for a deep cleaning of the space.
- Updated Community Guidelines establish a set of operating principles that can help keep all of us as well as others safe, within the context of the coronavirus pandemic. Read the guideline
If you would like to have access to the space during this 2nd re-opening phase: you can email us at [email protected].