As of Wednesday, June 24th, The Provincial government has announced that the city of Toronto has finally moved to the second phase of reopening. A lot of our members have expressed that your Work From Home situation isn’t the most ideal and getting back into the space would help maximize your productivity. While we are also eager to reopen, our top priority is the health and safety of not only our members and our team, but all of our loved ones as well.
With that said, similarly to how the province is proceeding, we have decided to move forward with a multi-phased approach to open the space. The first 2 phases will be for our current members only. Our members will be informed privately regarding
Soft Opening (10 members)
Soft Opening Extension (25 members)
What you can expect from us and the 401 building on the safety front:
- Sneeze Guards are available at the front desk. Those can be set up on dedicated and shared desks.
- Disposable face masks are available to our members also at the front desk. However we encourage you to bring your own mask to maximize quantities.
- Sanitizers and wipes are located in multiple areas of our coworking space, including the shared desk, kitchen area, phone booth, and meeting room.
- Dishwasher & Garbage cleaning will be done on a regular schedule.
- 401 Richmond’s property management team has been doing more frequent cleaning of washrooms, elevators, common areas and other high frequency touch points. Additional hand sanitizer stations have also been installed throughout the building.
- Washrooms will have a maximum occupancy of 1 person at a time for the time being. To avoid contact from the washroom keys, we encourage all members to use the washrooms on the first floor until further notice. You may choose to use a paper towel when exiting washrooms to avoid touching the door handle. Waste bins have been placed at the door to the washrooms to dispose of the towels after exiting.
- Cleaners for Good Gorilla will come every weekend for a deep cleaning of the space.
We will continue to stay informed and make changes as we see fit based on the advice of Public Health authorities. We miss you all very much and we’re looking forward to catching up and chatting with you very soon!